Sunday, January 13, 2013

Self Introduction


Hi my name is Salyssa Rodriguez and is lil man next to me is my son vinny.
 
*First Question: what is your favorite technology gadget or gizmo and explain why it is your favorite.
 
I would have to say as of right now my favorite technology gadget/gizmo would have to be my iphone 5, reasoning behind this is because i can access my email share videos and face time with my friends and family. I can do just about all my research and have downloaded educational apps for my sone who just turned two :)

 
*Second Question: In this class we will have an online small group project, please describe your work style and two skills or traits you bring to an online group.
 
To be honest this is only my second online course i've taken : ) My work style i would have to say is structured i dont like waiting til last minute and i like organization. Definitely do not like not knowing whats going on in a group im need because of lack of communication so you do all the work and the other group member just show up, i dont believe that is fair at all. The first skill i would bring to an online group is my computer skills i know my way around microsoft and adobe photoshop all that jazz and i am fairly good at it i must say ;) I would have to say my second skill would have to be time management im a single mother so time is very important to me i do not like to postpone schoolwork i like to get it done asap and to the best of my abilities.
 
*Finally: This video i found is actually of two teacher discussing why technology is needed in the 21st century teaching :) hope you like it
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment